18.1.16

Blame past administration for the poor state of the economy- APC


The APC has asked Nigerians to blame the past
administration for the poor state of the nation's
economy and the increasing fall of the Naira. The
party's position was made known by its acting
spokesperson Timi Frank in an interview with
Vanguard
“Personally, I am worried about the current
situation of the economy but again I am
letting you know it is not our fault because
this is what we met. We met a bastardised
system. We took over from a government
that destroyed our economy.
The PDP government embezzled the wealth
of our nation. So our economy is
something we are fighting to survive. And I
can assure you that our government is
taking every necessary step to make sure
we revive our economy and that everything
will come to stay. Clearly, I can tell you
that this is why the President is moving
round to make sure our economy stands
again. The current situation of our country
today, I am asking Nigerians not to blame
President Buhari because he is working very
hard to make sure things go well with
Nigerians that voted APC government to
power. They will not be disappointed. So
the blame goes back again to the previous
government, the PDP government which
squandered the resources of our country.
And today, Nigeria as a nation is suffering
because of them. But by the grace of God,
things will be fine again”, he said.

No comments:

Popular Posts

TODAY'S QUOTE

dont always think that money can do all things
money can only do few but you have more to do
think wisely

forum

About