
Prophet Joshua Iginla of the Champions
Royal Assembly has released his 2016 prophetic
messages. Iginla went as far as seeing visions
for many international countries aside from the
ones he saw about Nigeria and some African
countries. They are 46 altogether. Read below..
NIGERIA
1-Nigeria will rise again and the future of Nigeria
will be restored. And her image on dignity shall
be restored. In my vision, I saw a group of
young men wearing boots preparing and when I
asked God he said it's the future of the next
generation that are coming to take over 2024.
2-Many politicians will go to jail in 2016 due to
the anti corrupt campaign by the president. It
will gain more ground and a lot of money
recovered and a lot of mystery unveiled.
3-The Senate president should pray because
there will be an attempt over his life. I see a
strong plot to remove him and a strong plot to
poison him.
4-I see a commercial bank having a major
problem that will affect it's capacity and output.
The policy of the regulatory body will be too
much for her and it will fold down.
5-I see the issue of Ebola resurfacing in some
other African company. We should pray.
6-I see the CBN governor facing a hard time and
I see him being removed..
I see a former Minister who held a sensitive
position struggling for survival. We should pray
for her because her candle light is almost off. It
will take a miracle for her to survive. While she
is battling corruption battle, I see the owner of
her life knocking the door of her soul.
7-The Inspector General of Police should pray
because I see a plot and an attempt to discredit
him which will happen. I see his seat shaking
and might not go down well.
8-I see a governor in the seat of Akwa Ibom.
His seat will shake but I see him still
maintaining it.
9-Bayelsa! The incumbent governor should pray
well to retain it because what I see is a mystery
beyond explanation.
The Lord said I should warn the powers that be
to be sensitive over the issue of Bayelsa,
because I see blood and restlessness. The
person on the seat should pray because I see
three legs of a stool and two are taking away.
Can you sit properly when two out of three legs
are taking away?
10-Rivers State. I see strong battle and contest
with Inconclusive result. I see violence and
tension. I see property burnt and protest and
name calling but the person on the seat shall
retain it.
11-Edo. I see the ruling party still retaining
power. I see a strong contest but the ruling
party will swallow the opponent.
12-There will be a strong shake in the cabinet in
2016. One of the Ministers will lose his seat as
a result of displeasure of the President with him
13-I see same sex marriage entering into one of
the African countries and it will become very
strong.
14-In 2016, the economy of the country will be
very tasking and quite challenging. If care is
not taking it will navigate into serious recession.
I see strong hardship in terms of the economy.
15-I see fuel price rising and the masses
helpless over it. Attempt will be made to curb
the price but it will not work.
16-I see series of protests, strikes which will
affect the economy.
17-The Biafra agitation will become very strong
if the government don't handle it with wisdom.
It will give the government of the day a bad
name before the international committee and
observers. It might be stronger than the issue of
Boko Haram. Wisdom is needed. That's what
the Lord says. Else, it can bring the government
of the day to her kneels.
18-I see a strong agitation and people
sponsoring it from all angles.
19-The military reputation under the present
administration will be restored and performed
brilliantly. In my vision, I see them silencing the
issue of Boko Haram upto 85%. Boko Haram
issue will die a natural death but I see another
battle wish this present government should pray
20-I see a new party coming out of the old
party. They will rebrand and become a strong
opposition force challenging the government of
the day and discrediting it. . This new
government should pray.
21-The government of Buhari will do well but
due to too much enemies than friends, it will
slow the wheel of progress and tension will rise
up in several areas. But that will not stop the
result the government will have.
22-We should pray for one of our ex-president
because I see him packing his bag and leaving
us. Don't forget I said it last year but God is
giving him grace but am seeing it again.
23-The president should pray because there will
be an attempt over his life. I see serious health
issue. He should pray to finish his tenure.
24-There are a lot of Judases around Mr
President. I see a plot to poison him. He should
pray to finish it.
Take good care of yourself and spend more time
to watch your enemies that are around you than
those afar. That's the message for the
president. There are Judases around him and
are ready to finish their assignments. Watch
your house because the enemy is too close than
he thinks.
25-The issue of armed robbery will increase and
banks will be robbed. High way robbers will be
on the rise. Ondo, Lagos, kano and Abia, in the
month of July, August, October April and March
the security operatives should be alert in those
states.
26- I see a sitting governor whose seats
becomes vacant for the vice to take over. I don't
understand of its as a result of DEATH,
impeachment or court order.
27-Zambia. The economy will improve but not
as expected. The election in Zambia will be will
be like two lions fighting. The president should
pray in terms of the election because I see
betrayals from his camp and so called faithfuls.
But in my vision, I see someone trying to pull
him from his seat, yet he remain in the seat.
28-I see fire outbreak in sensitive government
establishment. They should watch out
29-Mega churches will rise up in the nation of
Zambia. God said he is raising up strong
prophets in Zambia. I see a great prophet rising
up in the kitwe pray against mass protest that
will be sponsored by distractors against the
government of the day.
30-The glory of Zambia will be restored
naturally. I see the person on the seat of power
retaining it.
31-Zimbabwe. There will be a great revival that
will flow through out Africa - West, East and
South.
32-God said I should warn some people trying to
thwart the wheel of progress in Zimbabwe
because their own time will come naturally. It's
not yet their time and there is nothing they can
do about it.
33-I see a rain fall spiritually non stop in the
nation of Zimbabwe and something like ice block
in form of a star and God said it's a sign of
continuous blessing and flow of revival both
economically and spiritually.
34-I see a major stampede in a major program
that will be held by a major man of God in the
country of Zambia. It will claim lives. The
prophetic advise is that the prophet should work
on his crowd control unit so that he won't be
accused of using people for rituals while his
hands are clean.
35-Tanzania.. The Lord said their season has
come I see the new leader maximising the
resources and changing the destiny of the
country. I see the economy blossoming and I
see a lot of corrupt leaders and people who
have been a distraction to the government being
brought to book.
36-They should pray for their air space
especially their aviation industry. I see a plane
which is of medium size, not too big nor small,
crashing and it happened during the raining
season. They should watch and pray.
37-Cameroon - I see the bombing and battle
against Boko Haram being conquered. I see a
revolution and agitation against the current
government taking place the government should
be sensitive. I see restlessness among the
youth. I was taking in the realm of the spirit and
I see a fire outbreak in one of the major
sensitive markets in Cameroon. God is raising
four major prophets in Cameroon in Duala ,
Limbe, kumba. The president should pray for
his health.
38-Ethiopia. I see the agricultural sector
experiencing boom. They should pray for
sufficient rainfall. They should pray against
poor rainfall because I see drought. There will
be strong economic challenge an important
figure who has handled an important position in
the nation will pack his bag and say good bye to
the country. He is already struggling with his
health. I see a massive revival that will spring
up in the country of Ethiopia.
39-Russia I see them under pressure as a
result of the policies and attack that is currently
going on. And it will affect their economy
strongly. I see them trying to make peace with
the country they are not willing to make peace
with in order to free themselves from pressure.
I see a big Bird flying out of Russia defecating
where they ought not to and it caused a lot of
confusion. It's like plane throwing bombs. I
see the nation of Russia going to war with
another nation and they have to pray to avert it.
I see America accusing Russia over the use of a
particular weapon. In the midst of all types,
Russia will wax stronger.
40-USA: I see an adjustment in the election time
table and this will lead to accusations of the
government of the day After Obama's tenure, it
will be 2044 before another black man can
ascend the seat of presidency. I see terrorist
attack that will be carry out. I see sporadic
shooting and ISIS claiming responsibility. This
will happen just like it did in France. I see three
people who are at the center of this and I see
them being captured while two will be killed.
But lives will be lost. I see a popular celebrity
that will pass on in the country of America. This
person's name has to do with O and W. I see an
important personality committing suicide as a
result of frustration. The election of America in
2016 will be tough. I see the Democrat holding
ground stronger and stronger.
41-Ghana: I see a robust economy and the
Democrats still holding on to the seat in the
election. The ruling party will retain the power.
Ghana should pray against place crash. It
looks like an helicopter. I see a famous
footballer packing his bag and saying goodbye.
He is already having a kidney problem. He
needs prayers between the month of April till
October. The president should watch and pray
because there are more enemies than friends.
42-Puerto rico. I see a major earthquake
between April and September. I see a famous
celebrity saying goodbye in the month of June.
It a female. The ruling party will hold on to
power in the election.
43-South Africa. The president will so much go
through a lot of persecution m I see trials and
accusations. The economy will be so much
attack and won't go well as it used to be. But
the hands of God is upon them because a great
revival will sail through the land. They have to
pray about their water because I see scarcity of
water withing the specific month. A major king
will die. The church in south africa should pray
because I see string attack and persecution
against the church. It will be so strong.
44-The queen of England should pray for her
health. I see strong challenge and should pray
to see the end of the year.
45-The Catholic movement will do strongly but
see the Pope being attacked. I see him doing a
lot in reconciling a lot of countries that are in
dispute. He will visit a lot of Islamic countries
and bring peace to a lot of areas in conflicts.
He should pray for his health.
46- UGANDA. I see protests and a movement
led by young men. I see a coalition of political
parties that will unseat the incumbent party in
power. I See a major struggle and fight but at
the end the country will rise up strongly.
Peru. The economy will grow stronger. I see a
key politician being poisoned before the election.
And I see the ruling power still holding on to
power in the election.
No comments:
Post a Comment